Lake Tahoe At Dusk

Lake Tahoe At Dusk
TIME TO GET AWAY

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Taking a flight and want to be connected? What a Wonderful World that we Live in.  Blogging and Flying at the same time. High above the US is a perfect place to be inspired to write a Blog Post on being connected with the Social Media World.

I have had a fear of trying to connect and it was going to cost an arm and a leg.  I was introduced on the Southwest flight today that there was a miniman charge and you will have the capabiility to be connected to your network.

I signed on and the charge was $5.00 which is a small price to pay to have this connection.  I know that people have had  always connected, but at a premium price.  Don't be afraid  to start up that computer and have a hassle free experience.  Getting started took a few minutes, but once you familarize yourself with the setup you are on your search browser within 5 minutes. 

Being Connected with the Business and Networking World can be priceless.  I have received referrals and request for information while I am on a Vacation.  Southwest Airlines has earned an extra special star in my book and I love the enthusiasm of the employees and just pick a seat and own it.  Fly and being connected it up there in my book.  Happy Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment