Lake Tahoe At Dusk

Lake Tahoe At Dusk
TIME TO GET AWAY

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF FAMILY TRAVEL - PLAN YOUR TRIPS TOGETER

Some of us have vivid memories of our Family Vacations.  Some families took expensive and highly sought after vacations that broke the piggy bank.  Our family didn't have a piggy bank to break.

We spent 6 weeks a year camping, waterskiing, roadtrips and completed visiting 48 states before my father passed away.  Life was such an adventure in our family.  I just think that we should remember how precious life is and never take it for granted.

I would like to remind people that it isn't about how much money you spend on a vacation, it is more important to include the entire family in this big decision.  Your kids are only young once and I think it is very important to give them the opportunity to see how other people live in different counties, cities, states and different countries.  Your trips will become a memories that will last with your children all of their lives.

Please take some time and thought of the type of Vacation that will enrich or enhance your family/s life.  Visit the Museums, Art Galleries, State Parks, or National Monuments.  Have you ever thought of visiting some of the areas that your children have studied in the past year.  All these subject and activities can actually inhance your child's life. 

Today will become tomorrow's memory.  Please show your family that they are important in making these important decisions and plan your vacations as a family activity.


I can tell you that after visiting 48 states by the age of 14 sure has made some wonderful memories that I will NEVER FORGET.

Travel is something that everyone loves to do and is easy to plan for.  Plan ahead and your perfect trip can be everything that you dreamed it could be.  Happy Travels and Planning.

If you ever need some advise or assistance in finding the perfect vacation contac me as Travel is my Passion and I enjoy helping people get to where they want to be. See my website at   http://www.travelatheart.com  or find me on facebook  http://facebook.com/travelagentjeannefelix.

No comments:

Post a Comment