Lake Tahoe At Dusk

Lake Tahoe At Dusk
TIME TO GET AWAY

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

THE IMPORTANCE OF NETWORKING IN TRAVEL AND LIFE

Life is a walk on the beach, a bike ride around the lake or just camping with your family.  This is what I am talking about when I say The Importance of Networking is necessary in Life in General.

I belong to many Networking Groups and the basic thought behind them for people to get to know you as a person, like you and trust you completely.  I always think it is important to network with people and not to sell to them.  I would like to stress the difference.  When attending a meeting I love meeting people and talking about their life and experiences.  I may never need their services, but I can still get to know what makes them tick as a person.  I have many friends that I might just refer to you. Pushing your or your product is not my idea of Networking - Referrals from Friends is where I like get people to help in my business.

In Travel it is very important to attend Networking and Travel Seminars and I am constantly trying to know what is new in the industry and just be available if people need an answer to a Travel Question.  With the Travel Industry changing so quickly it is important to be informed for my clients, family and friends.  I like keeping you and my family informed.  Happy Travel through Life. 

Just remember that you might only have 5 people show up at your networking meetings, but with each person knowing at least 250 people this is a LOT OF PEOPLE that we can impact and share our knowledge with our Social Media and Networking Connections.


If you want travel tips or information check out my facebook site  or website at http://www.facebook.com/travelagentjeannefelix or my interactive website http://www.travelatheart.com.  Please share your thoughts and would like to have you follow along to keep up on the news in the Travel Industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment