Lake Tahoe At Dusk

Lake Tahoe At Dusk
TIME TO GET AWAY

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Travel Agents Offer Lots of Good Free Advise - I Don't Charge For My Services

I would like to clear up a misnomer.  Not All Travel Agent Charge You A Fee for their Advise.  Many travelers like to do their own research, but they don't always end up with the best travel deal.  I have been in the Travel Business for over 32 years at this point and I really need to clear up a few items.  I DO NOT CHARGE YOU FOR MY EXPERIENCE OR EXPERTISE.  I just try to match you with the right Tour, Cruise or Hotel based on You as an Individual.

There are Travel Agencies that will charge you an upfront fee to talk to them or to have them get information.  I feel this is not the right platform for me or my clients.  I have experience and I want to share my travel tips or problems that might have arised during my travels. 

You are individuals and each person has their own agendas and it is not my place to try to put you on a Tour or Cruise that would not fit your personality or your pocketbook.  My job is to make your travel dreams become a reality.

Tours Companies pay Travel Agencies commission based on the fact that we can recommend any company that we feel is a Valid Tour Company. We recommend companies based on our experience with their company by a direct and continued partnership.  If you are being charged a fee, please be aware (WHY).  Please be careful when using an proclaimed Expert.  Everyone in life is a work in progress.  Happy Travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment