Lake Tahoe At Dusk

Lake Tahoe At Dusk
TIME TO GET AWAY

Friday, November 2, 2012

Blogging above the earth during a Flight on Vacation


Blogging above the earth above about 30,000 feet Is a great thing.  Unfortunately not every flight is equipped with the WIFI options.  I am flying to meet up with a Disney Cruise Experience .  Never have had the situation where I couldn’t be connected on our flight.

It is hard to imagine that you can actually communicate with people at a high altitude, but yes it is possible when you have the right flight and just pay a small fee to sign up.  There are times when you can continue to do business on your flight.  I have sat next to editors, publishers, attorney’s, moms, vacationers and many other business travelers.  When you have some time to actually sit down of a flight is a perfect time to be productive and connected with your public. 

I can say being a Travel Agent and being connected on a flight is really not necessary but something I enjoy.  When I experience something first handed,  it makes me want to write and tell you all about it.  Good experiences are things that should be shared.  

Crying children is a thing of the past.  Most parents are well equipped with the newest electronic gadgets and they sure keep the kids busy.  I believe that this technical world we live in has helped the travelling parents.  I feel the Adult Kids are just as entertained as the Kids with all the Ipad, Ipods,  electronic books, movies and games available.  Personally speaking, I am pre-writing my blog, my husband is watching 3 movies, my brother is listening to some great music and mom is just visiting with her neighbors. 

The Flights are perfect on Southwest and I have to take my hat off as the customer service and smiles are well received by all passengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment